“According to my wife.....best coffee on GLW......”
Review of The Coffee Mill

The Coffee Mill
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Fontana
Naperville, Illinois, United States
“According to my wife.....best coffee on GLW......”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I am not a coffee drinker myself, though my wife travels weekly throughout the States, and when at our weekend house, The Coffee Mill is her pick. We have ways of making coffee at home (French Press, brewer, etc.) but when I bring back coffee from the Coffee Mill all is good. She likes the flavor, and that its not as acidic as Starbucks.
On the other side of the Lake is a Caribou (2nd favorite) and also a Starbucks.

Since I usually am the fetcher of said coffee, the staff (and I believe Owner) that I see each week are great, always friendly and chatty.

• Visited August 2013

Wisconsin
“Yummy”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Great fair trade and local coffee shop! Outside seating is available and the "honey bee" coffee drink is to die for! Keep it up you guys!

Visited August 2013
Illinois City, Illinois
“So, so”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

unfriendly staff. Obviously a locals hangout. We were not locals. Coffee tasted burnt and too hot. Enjoyed cafe latte at the Abbey much more.

Visited June 2013
“Gluten free oatmeal bake is great!”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

This locally owed coffee shop celebrated their 1 year anniversary while we were there. I don't drink coffee but the Izze and tea hit the spot on a warm afternoon. The have a gluten free version of their Oatmeal Bake that is wonderful & I don't even really like oatmeal. It comes in a mug & the oatmeal is warm and crisp almost like cookie crumbles, then they put craisins or raisins in it & top with yogurt!

• Visited May 2013
Marco Island, Florida
“great brew”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

A real coffee shop
great coffee--wisconsin roaster
local owner with great staff
homemade goodies as well!!

• Visited May 2013