“a tavern with good food”
Review of Oscar's Food & Spirits - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Oscar's Food & Spirits
Cuisines: Pizza
Brownsville, Wisconsin, United States
“a tavern with good food”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

by the looks of it you wouldn't think much went on in there, but sit down to one of their meals and you'll change your mind quickly. Great food.

Phoenix
“Hidden gem”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I moved from Fond du Lac in 1988 but visit family and friends every few years. Back in the 70's and 80's Oscar's was a place I went to for late beer runs. When I was in town this past summer a friend suggested going to Oscar's and right away I thought, why? I had never been in the bar / restaurant part of the business. The service was great and the food was out of this world. We went for the fish fry on Friday. Just a word of advise, get there early because it fills up fast, but even if you get there later, it's worth the wait for a table, or eat at the bar. We went back a few days later and I had a super burger just the way I like them - juicy but cooked medium-well. Most places when I ask for medium-well they come dry. And it is a full bar also.

Visited July 2012
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
“Hidden treat”
Reviewed February 12, 2012

I've been going to Oscars since I was a little kid, The fish fry has always been great and its just one of those hidden gems you find in most cities

Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
“Specials during the week”
Reviewed January 9, 2012

Have specials during the week, like half price pizza, prime rib, etc. Prices are good as is the service.

1 Thank Lakefly2000
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Very local, big menu, decent prices, food is ok.”
Reviewed January 18, 2008

Very local, big menu, decent prices, food is ok.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook