“Had a blast” 5 of 5 bubbles

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #76 of 135 Restaurants in Fond du Lac
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lodi, Wisconsin
“Had a blast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014

We went to BWW for the final 4 game. Even though the place was packed Madison & Javier were AWESOME. We never had to wait for anything throughout our 5 hour stay. To bad they couldn't help the badgers win although if there was a way I am sure they would have.

• Visited April 2014

Reedsburg, Wisconsin
“Food was great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

We were in Fondy for a meeting and wanted something better than fast food for lunch. Besides you can't go wrong with wings. If you are not familiar with Buffalo Wild Wings you should know you can get wings with bones or without and then get to pick from a pretty long list of sauces and rubs. They range from very mild and sweet to 3rd degree burns in your mouth. Not matter what you like they should have you covered.

I will say this much, this is the first time I went into a Buffalo Wild Wings and there was open tables. Normally there is a wait but at this location there were more empty tables than full ones. I am not saying that it is a bad thing just found it different. The good news is that the waitress serving us only had a few tables and was very attentive sometimes almost aggressive. We were never asked if we had eaten at a Buffalo Wild Wings and to a degree felt like the waitress was treating us like children. I do realize this is a newer location and they probably are just used to having to explain everything, still as simple question of have you been here before and do you have any questions would have helped. My only other complaint is that often the waitress would be talking still as she walked away from the table so most of the time you never heard what she was saying as she was walking away.

The food itself was sent out from the kitchen almost as fast as it would be possible. The sauces that I tried this time were all pretty good. I was adventures and tried some I had not had before, they were good but not as good as some of the ones I have had before.

Overall it was a good meal. Once they work out a few things with the staff I am sure this place will be rockin.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2013

We have BWWings here in Indianapolis all over... it was nice to go to a familiar place while on vacation! Service was perfect and food was delicious!

Visited December 2013
“Poor start up”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

Service is really lacking talent. I know there are some struggles when starting, let's get things straightened up. First time I went there was for the draft party. They forgot about us and we went 45 minutes with out service. We were there for 2 hours and could have drank much more. There lose. Second time there, the waiter lost part of our order. Will be back but I would give it a few months

Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
“Another Great Chain Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

Having waited for a month to try out the latest Buffalo Wild Wings Restaurant, I wasn't disappointed? I found my experience truly wonderful. Immediate Seating, Super Fast waitress services, staff were very helpful and friendly. Excellent choice of food and drink. Fantastic child free atmosphere and great prices. So don't be alarmed with the previous negative reviews. The staff are more experienced than when it first opened. So now one month in the place is bursting at the seams on a nightly basis. So don't be surprised if this restaurant will be soon topping the list of one of the best in town. The restaurant for first time customers can be found located on the old Coaches Corner site right off highway 23 at the junction with highway 41.

• Visited October 2013