“A convenience store with good cheeseburgers”
Review of Eden Grill

Eden Grill
Ranked #30 of 138 Restaurants in Fond du Lac
Reviewed August 31, 2014

I liked the giant cheeseburger you get from this place. Not bad priced. The atmosphere is non existent. Just a good giant burger.

Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

Great breakfast! The bacon is from the meet market and it's probably the best I've ever had. Omelets age great but if you want vegetables in your omelette don't order the "vegetable omelet" just say can I get mushrooms, tomatoes, green peppers or whatever you want so they are fresh not frozen.

Nice staff.

Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

I came here to try the BBQ pork since I drive past and saw the sign that advertises it. There is chicken and beef also but pork is my favorite. I went last month before starting on a fruit and vegetable whole foods detox as a "last hurrah!"
As stated the BBQ pork is GREAT not just good. Large portion on a chewy, salty pretzel bun-enough to cause wonder in the heart of this Midwest foodie. Then the fries-the best ever. Large portion. Had me thinking "how can I get this place on Diners, Driveins & Dives?" As I waited for a train to pass as I travelled back to the west side. Worth the trip. I relocated here from Door County so I was missing inspired food until here. Sauce to me was tangy-not too sweet with medium smokiness. Can't wait to go back. Others here commented on breakfast which I haven't tried yet, but I'm very happy with the diner offerings for carryout dinner.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

We went to the Eden grill with friends. Food was good, but it was too bad that they only serve Eggs Benedict with Hollandaise sauce on Sundays, the rest of the week is cheese sauce. The breakfast was good and we would go back there. Service was excellent and value was good as well.

2  Thank Campfiver
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

We have discovered great value and delicious food here - well worth our driving from the south side of town! Love their 9 - grain toast with the generous breakfasts and the specials are always creative and yummy.

1  Thank Beckie K