“Good variety”

Pizza Ranch
Ranked #47 of 138 Restaurants in Fond du Lac
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

For the price you pay you do get your $ worth. We really enjoy the food; especially the pizza. It is a Buffett so you should come prepared with an appetite.

2  Thank Syurkus

Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

We went to Pizza Ranch for the lunch buffet. This is a new Pizza Ranch. I was impressed! The food was amazing! They had so many types of pizza and as the pizzas were eaten they put a different kind up. You could also request a pizza if you wanted. The food was great and so was the service!

2  Thank EaglesFan27
Reviewed May 26, 2013

During our meal here, my great niece had a serious nose bleed, the staff sent Tina out to help us, she calmed my niece down, gave her excellent advice and a bag of ice to help clot the blood flow, Tina stayed at the table with us until the situation was under control, I can not begin to Thank her enough for taking charge of the situation.
Our pizza and chicken was very good, and the dessert pizza is amazing, I enjoyed the Christian Rock, the restaurant was very clean, and all of the staff was very attentive, they came by every few mins to clear dishes, offer refills and to ask if there was anything they could make special order for us. Very happy with this restaurant!!

1  Thank Pam L
Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

This is my first time at Pizza Ranch and it won't be my last. The price for Buffett was $10.45. They had a salad buffet, pizza buffet, chicken, corn, mashed potatoes, wedges, garlic bread, dessert pizza and alot more. If there is a pizza you would like to request they will make it and bring it to your table and ask how many slices you would like then put it up on the buffet. Staff was nice, very clean. Good good.

1  Thank synchromom1226
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Pizza Ranch in Fond du Lac is easy to find. It is reasonable in the cost because if you get the buffet, it includes the beverage and dessert. You get plenty to eat and the chicken is delicious along with the salad bar and a variety of pizza to eat.

1  Thank Marge W