“I cannot wait to get to the The Red Cabin!”

Red Cabin at Green Acres
Ranked #19 of 136 Restaurants in Fond du Lac
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Country Comforts with Big City Tastes. Enjoy this 10 acre property located at Lake Dotyville just 10 minutes east of Fond du Lac, 2 miles south of Highway 23. RCGA offers a wide variety of choices and flavors including daily features which set us apart from our competitors. Butcher fresh steaks, chops and Schmashed burgers. Award winning soups. Over a dozen fresh side item choices. Friday Night fish fry. Sunday Brunch served 9am-2pm.
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I don't know if there has ever been a restaurant that I heard so much about that I have yet to visit.
I have known the proprietor for years- a wonderful guy. I know that David puts his heart and soul into every dish presented and every beverage served. He is that kind of guy. Always greeting people with a hearty smile and genuinely to see you. The food as I understand is generous and inventive and he is always trying new creations. I will be visiting the Red Cabin over the holidays to celebrate with old friends and bringing home some cheer.

2  Thank michael c
There are newer reviews for Red Cabin at Green Acres

Reviewed December 13, 2012

I travel to Wisconsin 3 or 4 times a year and since they've opened it's guaranteed I dine at the Red Cabin one or more times each trip! It's my "Cheers"! They make me feel like I'm truly "home". Hugs, friends, great food and tasty spirits to liberate the laughter! I'm a pescatarian and they always accommodate with savory choices! A little forethought and calls to friends and family in the area and presto-- I often find myself in a mini-reunion! I love this place! The owners, David & Laurie Schuh along with Kathy Schuh Krug and they're fun, friendly staff do everything they can to make sure you have a great experience! I recommend you give them a try! www.redcabingreenacres.com

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Disclosure: I've known one of the co-owners for years! BUT if Red Cabin wasn't excellent food and a fair value I would not review it.

Interesting menu, with special dishes; a lively bar with a remarkable selection of craft beers, AND my very favorite ingredient, esprit d' corps among the entire team! I'm always delighted to be able to dine there!

PS it is a great place for car club grand tours with ample parking!

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Enjoyed a savory "mashed burger" covered with mushrooms, onions, and bacon and cooked to perfection. The burger had a distinctive fresh and wholesome quality. Side of wedge broasted potatoes and waffle sweet potatoes was tasty! The owner-operators were very customer oriented. The chef checked with our table to see that food was cooked to our satisfaction and upon leaving the other owner offered our group had a little taste of Rum Chata which topped off our enjoyable dining experience. Yum!

2  Thank Mary P