Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Fond du Lac, WI
Comfort Inn Fond Du Lac(Fond du Lac)(Great Value!)
$90
ComfortInn
$104
$99
HolidayInn.com
$100
Super 8 Fond Du Lac(Fond du Lac)(Great Value!)
$77
$119
$50
$51
$55
All reviewsroom was cleanvery nice hotelhave stayed here several timeslight sleeperexcellent stayother guestshot tubthe breakfast areahot breakfastyogurtgreat place to staystay there againstaff was friendlynight's sleepgreen bayfridge and microwavehighway
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This hotel is a bit further out than I would have liked to have been, but the price was right so we booked it. Others commented on train noise, but we didn't hear any at all. The room was quite spacious and clean. The crowning point for me was the bed. Seriously, one of the most comfortable beds I think I've ever slept in and I travel quite a bit. The staff was friendly and the free breakfast was quite adequate. The only negative was the pool. The water was pretty funky. My husband and I were going to go for a swim, but you could see it was pretty cloudy and funky from the underwater light. We opted for the hot tub instead which was clean. Overall it was a very good stay for us.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
tjstrassburg, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Fond du Lac, WI, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

Thank you for the great review. Our beds are a hit with our guests, everyone wants to take them home. The pool is in a transition, we switched from Bromine to Clorine and that has made the water cloudy. It should clear up shortly. Again Thank you for the nice review and hope your travels bring you back to Fond du Lac soon.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

The Fond Du Lac Country Inn and Suites is yet another home run for the chain that is fast becoming my favorite value provider on my travels. The hotel is newer, very clean, and the staff was very friendly and welcoming. The only real draw back is that it is located out on the outskirts of town, not close to much of anything. Still, in Fond Du Lac, "far" is remedied by 10 minutes behind the wheel, so not a big deal at all.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Otowners
cx_fdlw, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Fond du Lac, WI, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Thank you so much for the great review. You are correct no place in Fond du Lac is all that far of a drive, that is the nice thing about a small town. I am happy to hear that our staff and hotel were up to par and made you feel welcome! I hope the Country Inn & Suites will see you again the next time your travels bring you to Fond du Lac, WI.

Kelly Opperman
Guest Service Manager

Reviewed October 20, 2012

A big disappointment, Trip Advisor had hotel rated number 1 in Fond Du Lac WI. I requested a smoke free and pet free room. Arrived late, room smelled like a smoking parlor. Room vibrated all night, not a good choice if you have headache. While checking out, the clerk didn’t bother to get up from computer in back room, rather nodded his head as I left the building. My advice, choose another hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
tjstrassburg, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Fond du Lac, WI, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

I apologize for the issues you had with your room. In a previous message you wrote the hotel, you had stated it had a smoke odor and a vibration. I was unaware of the pet odor and the employee not at the desk. We are a smoke free and pet free hotel, but unfortunately some guest do smoke in a room and try to bring pets in. We do try our best to clean any odors it may have with an air purifier. I am not sure what the vibration is you heard in the room, you are the first person to tell us. We will definitely check that out. We would have been more than happy to have changed your room, if it was not up to your expectations. Unfortunately we did not find out the issues until a few days after you checked out. Again I apologize that you didn’t have a great experience and thank you for bringing the issues to our attention, so we can correct them.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

This place was a wonderful place to stay. Very clean, well kept, the bed was very comfortable and all the staff are very friendly. Only down fall was that the trains came through all night blasting their horns through the intersection and woke us up every time...must have been at least 4 times, if not more, during that night.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
cx_fdlw, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Fond du Lac, WI, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

Thank you for a great review. We do try to make everyone feel welcome. The trains can be loud and you would think they were right by the hotel. They are about 2 blocks away, but at night the sound seems to travel better. I apologize for that. If your travels bring you back to Fond du Lac let us know the train issue and we can see if we can put you on the otherside of the building.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Really did not know what to expect. Very nice Orel. Nice front desk staff. Large room with plenty of desk space. Easy to move around. Very comfortable beds and pillows. Room was clean. Hotel is not super close to anything but everything is really only a mile away or so. I will be staying here once a month from now on during my travels to WI. This was surely a good find.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Astoria1239
cx_fdlw, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Fond du Lac, WI, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Thank you so much for the great review! I am happy to hear that your travels bring you back to Fond du Lac once a month and that we can help make you feel at home once a month! If you have not already you should talk to one of my desk clerks about signing up for the Club Carlson card. If you are going to be here regularly you might as well take advantage of the reward points.

Thank you again!