“Our new favorite while attending Airventure in Oshkosh”
Review of Ala Roma Pizzeria

Ala Roma Pizzeria
Ranked #3 of 135 Restaurants in Fond du Lac
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Pensacola, FL
“Our new favorite while attending Airventure in Oshkosh”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

A friend and I attend the EAA Airventure Flyin each year and stay in Fon du Lac. For two years running since finding this place, we have eaten here almost every night. The food is delicious and plentiful. The beers are cold and of good variety. The prices are excellent. The Servers are all very warm and charming. do try this place.

• Visited July 2012

Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“NEVER a bad meal”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Love eating here; marinara sauce is the bomb! Service is good; lots of seating. If my budget allowed, I'd eat here once a week. Favorite dish: portabella mushroom ravioli.

Visited July 2012
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
“Never a mistake, lots of leftovers.”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

They also deliver! Sandwiches come with soup or salad. Their specialty salads are a treat. I especially like the Napoli.

Visited April 2012
Mayville, Wisconsin
“Everything is good from sandwiches to pizza and pasta”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

We eat here probably once a month. I love the salad with sunflower seeds and dried cherries...I think it is called Napoli. Portions are huge and we always leave with a to go box. Pizza is good and they have daily specials which are a good find too. I have never had room for dessert. Good date restaurant or group place or family place. They have a bar area and a separate dining area.

• Visited April 2012
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“food ok but do not order delivery”
Reviewed April 14, 2012

I ordered delivery for the first and last time tonight.  I ordered later (9pm) and got my order over an hour later (10:07). When I got my order it was minus the dessert.  I called to inquire about it, and was told I could get a credit or get it delivered.  I said I wanted it tonight, as we were planning on it. I was told (at 10:05) it would get to me "as soon as we can".  I am literally within 4 minutes from the restaurant.  At 10:25 I called to ask when the dessert would be delivered, and was told it would be to me shortly - and then I was hung up on!  I then called back and the same person (Lorriana) said "Hi, is there something else you want?"  I told her I was not done talking when she hung up on me.  She said she was busy and she was the one who delivered to me the first time and she would be coming soon.

This is the first and last time I will order from this place  Lorraina was rude and unbelievably un-consumer friendly.  After giving her a pretty decent tip originally, and being that it was thier mistake and I am right down the road, I was pretty annoyed when I was made to feel as though I was inconveniencing Lorraina. Horrible customer service!!

Visited April 2012