“Pastries”
Review of Bryanna's Bakery

Bryanna's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Fond du Lac
Description: This is really a bakery NOT a restaurant, it is fantastic.
Description: This is really a bakery NOT a restaurant, it is fantastic.
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Try this place for pasties that are not so sweet. Yummy... there are the day to day breakfast treats, and the very special ones in the display case.. and the bread is great too.

1  Thank Gail W

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Go out of your way if you must! For special pastries and ethnic delights. They also do special occasion cakes. Byond wonderful.

1  Thank drhr
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I've not bothered to rate most places until now. I give VERY few places an A+ but this is one of them. I've traveled all over the US, eaten in some of the best places out there, been to some of the most amazing bakeries, and this is hands down one of the very best I've been to. So what it is a hole in the wall place. You don't buy food because the store looks great, you buy food because the food is good. And the pastries are out of this world! I just wish I lived further away and this place wasn't so freaking accessible. I guess I'm going to go on my "see food" diet again! So far I've only tried 5 items, and loved them all, most especially the chocolate croissants and the cream cheese danish. The cream cheese danish was utterly sublime. And the prices are real reasonable especially for the quality you are getting. 5 pastries, best $6.30 I ever spent! It is so nice to have a bakery that everything doesn't taste like flour and sugar and actually has REAL flavor to it.

1  Thank Jeremiah B