“Nice Place for Dinner”

Ranked #52 of 144 Restaurants in Fond du Lac
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Blanck's offers a variety of steaks, seafood, homemade soups and a salad bar. We are located on the shores of Lake Winnebago with and beautiful view across the lake front.
Reviewed August 27, 2018

We’ve now eaten here a few times over the last few months.
We’ve always driven by bc we were told it was just ok and TJs up the road was way better.
The food here is very good. We’ve mostly had seafood but the steak options look appetizing as well. I’m not a huge steak eater so I tend to go for the seafood options.

Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went here on our anniversary for dinner. It was a Thursday and there was only one other couple in the bar. The bartender was awesome!! She was friendly and fun!! We ordered our drinks which were double bubble - nice little surprise too. We ordered the Thai pork egg rolls for an appetizer- delish!!!

When we were nearing the end of our last cocktail we were instructed to stand our menu up so the server could come and take our order. We did so and she was right over. Hubs ordered the Blancks special with fried lobster and I ordered the Blancks special with the grilled chicken breast wild rice and asparagus. We headed to the soup and salad bar which was nicely stocked. The soup was very tasty too. Our dinners arrived and wow! The servings are enormous!! Such a deal for the price! We left with lunch for the next day! We thought the food was very good. Not sure about all of the bad reviews. But more, we thought the price was excellent for what you received! The server did her job, took the order and brought out food. She was not friendly like the bartender but she certainly was sufficient. We would definitely go back!

Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

Made reservations 1 wk in advance. Asked for balloons to be on table when we arrived, gentleman who took reservation said no problem. Told him to put on my tab. Arrived at restaurant on my daughter's bday, no balloons. Service was super slow. Food came out warm-cold. Disappointed. Will not return.

Blanckslakeaire, Owner at Blancks Lake Aire Supper Club, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2018

Hello,
we're sorry to hear that you didn't have a great experience with us. If possible, could you please reach out to us at info@blanckslakeaire.com so we can further look into and discuss the situation. Thank you.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

4 of us for dinner. Brought company from out of town. 4 meals were: 2 piece broasted chicken w/wild rice; 1 piece Blancks Special; Blancks Special and Haddock; Blancks Special and ribs. ALL the Blancks specials were over done, tough and tasteless, Haddock was dry and tasteless, Ribs dry, chicken breast totally raw in the center - sent it back. It was good when brought back. Total disappointment as we go there frequently. Waitress was awesome - Lizzie.

Blanckslakeaire, Owner at Blancks Lake Aire Supper Club, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're sorry to hear that you didn't like your meal. We pride ourselves on the food we serve, so it's disheartening to know that it did not meet your standards. We hope you are willing to give us another shot to show you that this is not the norm.

Reviewed June 19, 2018

I've been going to Blanck's for years (this location and original). It is my favorite supper club steak place. The past two times the steak was still good - but not to die for - as I've always considered it.
The salad bar is awesome. The soups are great.
I still enjoy Blanck's and will stop anytime I am in the area, but I hope to get that mouth watering steak again next time I go.

Been to Blancks Lake Aire Supper Club? Share your experiences!