“Excellent food”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
michigan
“Excellent food”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The service was outstanding. We enjoyed the pumpkin spice butter served with the hot rolls. The blue cheese dressing was good and I loved the pecan crusted walleye. My daughter ejoyed the ribeye. We will return when we are in the area.

Visited November 2012

St. Paul
“Great spot for the business traveler”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I found this was ranked 2nd on Trip Advisor as I have never spent the night in Fond Du Lac. I was not disappointed at all. Great Atmosphere...I had a Prime Rib which was OUTSTANDING...the bartender Jake was cool and gave good service...cold beer! I know why the locals like it as it was busy but man what a great spot for the business traveler!!!

1 Thank BriN188
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
“Consistently awesome!”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

I have been to this restaurant more than a dozen times. Each time the food has been amazingly tasty and the service awesome. No matter what I try on the menu, I have never been disappointed.

Appleton, Wisconsin
“Best fish fry around!”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

We have been here many times and couldn't love the place more. We have tried many things on the menu including, chicken ceaser wrap, wings, perch, baked haddock, cheesy hashbrowns, prime rib, crusted chicken, burgers, and much more. This place is always a win! Plus, they have their "butter flavor of the day" my personal fave is the turtle! Yum!

Draper, UT
“We must've liked it - we went there 3 times!”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

My type of place - cold beer, good selection of food, nice staff, football games on multiple flat screens. What's not to like?

Visited September 2012