“Love it”

Barb's Cafe
Ranked #2 of 16 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Best breakfast around, friendly and clean. Great prices. I eat there at least twice a month. Ive been eating there for years. I also like there lunch food. I recommend the Country omlet...

1  Thank Andy D

Reviewed September 29, 2012

We happened upon Barb's cafe during a 2 week trip across the country. We had breakfast at so many different places during this trip but Barb's was the favorite. The omelets were excellent, the bread was tasty and the coffee cups were always being filled. The waitresses were pleasant and very efficient, our meal was ready in no time. We sat in a nice booth. The place was very clean. I wish Barb's was located in my home town. I'd be a regular.

2  Thank MDHBoston

Been to Barb's Cafe? Share your experiences!