“A Piece of New Orleans in Wisconsin”
Review of Liliana's

Liliana's
Ranked #4 of 54 Restaurants in Fitchburg
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 6, 2012

From the appetizer's to the main course, the food is prepared and presented with style and pinash. I had the melt in your mouth pork loin and it was served with crisp asparagus and potatoes. I also enjoyed the melt in your mouth Tenderloin Bruschetta - Black Angus tenderloin, gorgonzola, grilled baguette, scallions, and chimichurri. The service was excellent and the staff professional and friendly. If you are interested in a great night out, with a dash of New Orleans, this is the place. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

I visited this restaurant last weekend. The food was very good, service great. The wait staff offered suggestions since I do like like really spicy food. I want my food semi spicy. The desserts were heavenly! I should just have had 2 desserts.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I've never been a huge fan of New Orleans food, but Liliana's is great. They have a few "must have" menu items like the blue cheese and tenderloin bruschetta. We love the honey jalapeno butter they bring with the cornbread. We also like the scallops with pea risotto, although for $22 it would be nice if you got more than three (small) scallops! Good wine too and the live music is wonderful.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Visited Liliana's twice. They have great food and a wonderful atmosphere. Friendly staff too. Would definately return.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Service was great on our anniversary. The waiter seemed very sincere when he told us how "wow" we looked! It gave us a boost and I felt it was deserved. This is probably the only place in the area where you can eat a nice dinner and hear live music early in the evening. We ordered two vegetarian entrees plus a salad and dessert and shared them. I enjoyed everything. We had house salad with Creole Vinaigrette,
Vegetable Liliana, and Sweet Pea Risotto. We were there early and not many people were there yet. It was just quiet enough without seeming dead. The place looked great, as always. The two-man band seemed eager to play anything we wanted and chat with us. Without dropping a bundle on it, we were able to have a special evening for our anniversary. I was grateful.

Been to Liliana's? Share your experiences!