“Unfortunate ”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Unfortunate ”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

So, here's the thing. I loved Atomic Koi and now I won't be going back. Now I do understand being tired after a long day and drunk people, my family owns a tavern, I get it. But when people spent a lot of money and are still drinking at 1:45 pm; a general and I thought common customer service rule was don't ignore them when they're nicely asking for another drink, don't roll your eyes when someone asks for quarters for the jukebox when you're open for another 45 minutes, and don't act inconvenienced when asked about the bill. Both bartenders were just rude and I've never had that experience before. I really hope they were the owners so atleast their decision to lose returning customers. So unfortunate.