Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Madison Southwest, WI
Wyndham Garden Madison Fitchburg(Madison)(Great Value!)
$85
$102
Super 8 Madison South(Madison)(Great Value!)
$68
$80
$59
$94
$92
Agoda.com
Comfort Inn Madison - Downtown(Madison)(Great Value!)
$95
$95
$126
$119
$132
Staybridge.com
HotelRED(Madison)
$119
All reviewsquivey's grovebowling alleyhot tubchange of pacefloor spacetwo twin bedsanytime fitnessperfect hotelregular hotelpool area istwo nightsmeeting roomroom was cleanwaffle makeroatmealdecent hotelfitness center
Reviewed April 18, 2014

We recently stayed here for one night on our way to Wisconsin Dells. What a fabulous hotel! We stayed in a family suite which was perfect for us. My kids had their own little room with 2 twin beds with a single french door (we covered it with an extra blanket to block out the light from our room). The main room is extremely spacious with a table and chairs, wet bar, a wing back chair, king sized bed, dresser, night stands, and lots of floor space! Our bed was comfy, and the bathroom nice and clean. The clincher for this great property? The amazing indoor pool/water play area! Wow! My kids (ages 7 and almost 4) had an absolute blast in the kiddie pool area which had a fun (small) slide. The entire indoor pool area was clean, bright and attractive. The breakfast in the morning was a plus. Nothing fancy, but plenty to fill up on. We would most definitely stay here again when we are in the area, and would absolutely recommend it to everyone!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
cis4332, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Madison Southwest, WI, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Hello,

As the general manager of Country Inn & Suites Madison Southwest, I am absolutely elated to see you had a great stay with your family at our location.

We really strive to provide a clean, comfortable, and relaxing atmosphere that is geared towards our leisure travelers at this location. I am very happy your children got to utilize our pool area, as we feel that is something that sets us apart from similar hotels our size.

We hope to see you again in the future, and please feel free to contact me if there is anything you need during additional stays.

Thank you.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

We spent a weekend at the Country Inn & Suites with our baby and 3 year old. We stayed in the 2 bedroom suite, which was spacious and clean. It was nice having a separate bedroom for the 3 year old, so he could go to bed and we could stay up to relax and watch TV. The pool was perfect for our needs. Our son really enjoyed the kiddie pool. Breakfast was very nice as well. There was a different "hot option" each morning. One day it was scrambled eggs, bacon and fried potatoes. The other day it was French toast. They also have a waffle maker, cereal, yogurt, bakery, fruit and juice.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
cis4332, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Madison Southwest, WI, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

Hello,

As the general manager of Country Inn & Suites Madison Southwest, I am extremely pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at our location. We have really attempted to build this into a place that fits both corporate and leisure travelers, and provides something for every demographic of guest.

I am glad to hear you enjoyed our pool and breakfast options. We feel that those, along with our guest service quality, keep guests coming back, and I'm very happy to see you agree.

As always, if there are any items not mentioned here that failed to meet your expecations, please let me know. Please also feel free to contact me if you need anything during future stays. We hope to see you again soon.

Luke Nelson
General Manager Country Inn & Suites Madison Southwest
(608) 270-1900

Reviewed March 14, 2014

Clean and quiet. Nice location right in between a great restaurant and bar (Quivey's Grove) and bowling alley). Make sure you check out the old stone tunnel at Quivey's Grove between the house and stable.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Carol R, Assistant General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Madison Southwest, WI, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

I am very happy that you enjoyed your recent stay! Our goal here at Country Inn & Suites is that every guest feel wecomed, refreshed and relaxed during your stay. I agree that our neigboring restaurant is awesome as well! I hope that you return to stay with us on your next trip to the area. I look forward to seeing you on your next trip.

Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

We ended up at this hotel because our original hotel walked us due to being oversold. It ended up being a good change. The room was nice- I liked that the bedroom was separate from the living room area. It was a clean room, but could use some fix-ups. Breakfast the next morning was great. We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Carol R, Assistant General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Madison Southwest, WI, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Hi Melissa - I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are constantly working to ensure our guests enjoy a comfortable, welcoming and relaxing stay in a clean environment. I hope that you will choose to stay with us again on your next trip to the area.!

Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. We booked a one bedroom suite for three nights. The room was spacious and allowed us all to spread out. My only two complaints about the room was there was never hot water in the shower. It was always almost hot. Also the door to the bedroom was a glass pane door. We would have liked more privacy.

Breakfast was crazy busy the first two mornings and the attendant was always on top of it. Good choices and I enjoyed the fresh waffles. Coffee wasn't horrible either.

The pool area is why we chose this hotel. It is great for families with all ages. We really had a great time.

My absolute favorite thing about this hotel was the king bed in our suite. It was so comfortable. Big, thick, heavy comforter and cotton blanket. You could just burrow down and get comfortable. Easily the most comfortable hotel bed I have ever been in.

The staff was also very helpful with any questions or requests.

Stayed: December 2013
Carol R, Assistant General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Madison Southwest, WI, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your time here at the Country Inn & Suites! I have our maintenance team looking into the water issues you experienced so that we will not have this problem in the future. Thank You for bringing it to our attention. I hope you stay with us again in the future and look forward to seeing you on your next trip!