“QG”
Review of Quivey's Grove

Quivey's Grove
Reserve with OpenTable
Quivey's Grove is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 54 Restaurants in Fitchburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Good food, excellent service, great atmosphere - the complete package. It is really a nice place to visit, and the prices are reasonable!

Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is definitely being added to my list of favorite restaurants in Madison. I was impressed from the time I walked into the stable until I walked out. Had a pork trio - some of the most delicious bbq'd ribs I've had in Wisconsin.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

My wife and I ate in the stable grill for my birthday. Everything about the place was great. The buildings are historic and well kept up for how old they are. The food was very good and not over priced (I had the cheeseburger and my wife had the pork shank lollipops). They also gave us a choice of deserts free for my birthday. I would highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed January 21, 2013

nice and quaint enviornment. Limited but good menu. Friday and Sat nights it is good to make a reservation or you c

Reviewed January 20, 2013

My girlfriend and I decided to try this place out on my birthday. I had heard it was expensive but the food was great. I ordered the fish and it was the best tasting meal I had ever imagined! I will be going back again on my birthday. I even told her that I will be taking her on her birthday. When I received the bill I was a bit surprised because I was expecting a very expensive bill. Since it was my birthday, my dessert was free. I have been to other places and spent as much but nearly as good as here. It is well worth the price because it tastes great and you don't go home hungry. They serve you a very nice proportion. The atmosphere is very nice too. It is a great place to take someone special.

Been to Quivey's Grove? Share your experiences!