“They really need to open more locations!!! :)”

Benvenuto's Italian Grill
Ranked #6 of 54 Restaurants in Fitchburg
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Benvenuto's Italian Grill is a locally owned and operated company with multiple location. We are a casual dining restaurant that is great for a business lunch or a family dinner.
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I've eaten here before but this is my first review. Amazing food, excellent service, I try to get here any chance I get (I have family who live in Fitchburg.) Prices aren't too horrible, could be just a tad cheaper. My wife especially loves it for their gluten-free options, which include quite a few compared to other restaurants. Now if I could just get them to open a location closer or in Sheboygan...... :)

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Our family ended up at Benvenuto's in Fitchburg for Easter dinner and we were not disappointed. We have been to this restaurant several times before and the facility is a bit more upscaled than the Baraboo or North Madison restaurant. I had the pork chop special and it was wonderful. The portion was large so I ended up taking about one-half home. We went into the bar for an after dinner drink after our meal. The bar is large yet cozy and the drink prices reasonable.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

We have been to three of teh benvenuto's and each has a wonderful menu and great food. The portions are perfect, and the whole dining experience keeps us coming back to these fine restaurants.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

My husband and I had the opportunity to have a date night between the Christmas and New Year's holidays. We went to a movie and ended up at Benvenuto's for dinner. I guess I imagined Benvenuto's to be a little bit more upscale or perhaps gourmet. The food was certainly adequate but perhaps just not exactly what I had imagined it was going to be. Perhaps it was more the general atmosphere of the place that was just a little bit different than what I was hoping for. I was surprised how many families there were with small children even though we arrived around 8:00 p.m. We were seated very near the open kitchen and it was quite noisy. Despite the atmosphere being a little less than romantic, we had a pretty good meal. I would go back but perhaps not for a special occasion.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Pre-holiday dinner with family- good variety and responable price
service was excellant. also has a very nice neighborhood bar area that is an excellant meeting area with friends .