Peninsula Park-View
Homestead Suites(Fish Creek)(Great Value!)
$115
Julie's Park Cafe & Motel(Fish Creek)(Great Value!)
$82
$129
Parkwood Lodge(Fish Creek)(Great Value!)
$84
Agoda.com
AppleCreek Resort- Hotel & Suites(Fish Creek)(Great Value!)
$64
Hotels.com
The Hilltop Inn(Fish Creek)
No availability for your dates from our partners
By The Bay Motel(Fish Creek)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Free Internet
All reviewsanniversary suiteheated poolfree bikes to useenjoyed our stayquick drivefree coffeesmall kitchenetteeasy accesssister baymy husband and idowntown fish creekkringleephraimbicyclesaccommodationsmotelentrance
Reviewed July 29, 2009

We enjoyed our stay at the Parkview. It was quiet, had a beautiful pool and was close to FishCreek and Ephraim, but without the congestion. The Chestnut cottage had a late 60's, early 70's feel and provided us with everything we needed; wireless internet was a plus as well. The kitchen was nice and opened to the living room for plenty of family space. We enjoyed the complementary grill several nights as well. I also enjoyed the use of the bikes; good quality and a wide selection. Highland Rd (Peninsula State Park) is directly across the road for easy access to all the park has to offer. The bike rides were a highlight of the trip. The hosts were also helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2009

We stayed three days and loved the place. The owners and staff were helpful with anything we needed. We could grill out door and on a cool evening used a portable fire place. The kids loved the pool and there was plenty of running room. They gave us advice to visit PC Junction a super place for lunch or dinner with family. We would stay again and bring more family for a reunion.

Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed March 21, 2009

We have been staying once or twice a year for the last 5 years and enjoy staying in the anniversary suite, if we come alone. It's an excellent price in the off season. When we come with our kids we stay in the family room - they like the bunk beds. Last summer we went for a bike ride every day in the park across the street. We did have a leaky faucet in the family room but they fixed it right away. Overall it's a great value and the staff are helpful.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed February 11, 2009

This 'resort' needs a lot of work on it to bring it up to modern standards which is not reflected in the price. The lobby is weird and contains a photo shop. The recreation room was OK and it was left open to give access to a third toilet for our group.

I booked the house and adjoining cottage for a family reunion of 14 people. The best thing was the location across the road from Peninsular Park which was great for cycling, and walking. We didn't get around to using the golf course.

The worst things were the temperamental plumbing, noise of dishwasher in cottage bedroom, and lumpy sofa beds. The accommodation was suppose to provide breakfast but I never even suggested this to my group as the continental breakfast provided was meager.

Would I go there again, probably not but hopefully the owners will get the upgrades completed.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
bikeandswim, manager at Peninsula Park-View, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2009

I appreciate the feedback. We are a clean and friendly and comfortable place to stay that reflects a cozy step into the past. Cottages are family friendly and the duplex cottage is desiged for 10, not 14. It was their request to have too many people. We suggested a extra cottage and will be more strict in the future. Suites are for romance and rooms are for a reasonable place to stay with many amenities in a great location.

Plumbing has been replaced and there is a new dishwasher, but no one else has ever complained of dishwasher noise in the bedroom. We will check. I suppose they could turn it off when people sleep. The other cottages do not have a dishwasher.

Sofa bed matresses were custom made to be as good as possible. We would like to know where to get a really comfortable sofa sleeper mattress!

This lodging has never been a bed and breakfast and we have never advertised as such. We do offer a very good Danish Kringle and Fair Trade Organic high quality coffee. If we are on a B & B site I need to know in order to make the adjustment.

We care about our guests and appreciate to opportunity to respond.

Reviewed November 17, 2008

After reviewing the website, I made a phone call which was answered by the wife owner. She, the owner, painted the perfect picture... but demanded 3 night payment by credit in full. I arrived to have this same woman be rude and dishonest. Now this is not a personal insult when it is just a "fact". I requested to see the room, it was terrible, musty, just unhealthy. I told her and immediately she said she would not refund any of the three nights that I paid by credit card. "You can contest the credit card, but I have never lost one" While I waited to try to reason with her, I heard her on the phone to another sucker with the same description word by word.. Well I just couldn't stay there. But I did stop everyday of the vacation and found the door open to air the room...hmmmm . Wonder why...? I was never offered another room while the place was not full and many empty rooms. She rather steal my money than give a different room. I never received a receipt, a key, a room, an option of another room, just a bill.....
My worst experience with all my travels in over 30 years.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank anypepper