We stayed here on a snowy weekend and loved it. I'd never stayed in a bed and breakfast stateside so this was my first go at it. We stayed in the Maria room and it was small but we knew that going in. There was ample storage space for our luggage so we weren't tripping over anything. The high notes were the relaxing atmosphere, the comfortable bed, the friendly innkeeper, the intriguing history of the house, the short walk into Fish Creek, and the biggest, best breakfast I've had in a long time. Yep, I think that just about covers everything. We returned to city life rested and refreshed. Thanks for a wonderful stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For over 100 years, Thorp House Inn & Cottages has welcomed visitors to the charming village of Fish Creek. The five unique guest rooms in the Inn offer the authentic ambiance of a bygone era amidst the spectacular natural beauty of the Door County peninsula. Whirlpools and fireplaces are available. The Cottages at Thorp House Inn have a charm and following all of their own. They are just what you had in mind... cozy and private... nestled in the pines... close to the beach... in the heart of the village. Walk to shops, restaurants, Peninsula State Park and much more. Each cottage is decorated in country antiques and has its own unique character. Most have fireplaces and some have whirlpools. Both the Inn and Cottages are open year-round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Thorp House Inn and Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thorp House Inn And Cottages Hotel Fish Creek
- Thorp House Inn And Cottages Fish Creek, WI - Door County