All reviewssunflower roomoff the beaten pathprivate balconyother guestscharming b bbreakfast was deliciousdoor countyrooms are spaciouseach morningpeninsula state parkwould stay againwhirlpool tubmeadowschristopherephraimsnowshoeingfireplace
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Found the Juniper Inn on the internet, and what a find. Tucked away off the main road of Fish Creek, the Inn and it's very fine and knowlegable inn keeper/owner Mark, made our three day stay most enjoyable. From the very nice continental breakfast of muffins, cereal and fruit(very european), to the very clean and neat rooms, to the very well stocked library of books and movies, and finally, great advice from Mark on places to go, particularly, the Cana Island Lighthouse, and the Stones Throw Winery. If we return to Door County next year, we will be staying at the Juniper Inn.

Room Tip: Four different size rooms, and they are arranged by price and amenities in each. The larger rooms have hot tubs, and individual terraces.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank barry0315
Reviewed July 21, 2013

My husband and I celebrated our 26 anniversary with a two night stay at the Juniper Inn. We stayed in the Sunflower room and loved the beautiful view from the outside deck. It was peaceful and comfortable. Mark, the owner, provided awesome insider tips for kayaking and hiking. Recommend highly!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Mldeboth
Reviewed July 15, 2013

My first stay at a B&B and it was the perfect choice. The rooms were very nice and the host made us feel like we were part of the family. At breakfast the homemade granola and fresh fruit was delicious. I can not wait to go back again, (with my bike). Thank you for your great hospitality.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Joe P
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This was mine and my wifes first time staying at a B&B. It was more than we ever could have asked for. The rooms were wonderful and the hosts were more than generous. The breakfast of home-made granola, cold fruit soup and fresh muffins were perfect to start out the day. Mark the owner was very nice and gave us great suggestions for food and places to see. Next time my wife and I go to door county, we will definitely be staying at The Juniper Inn.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank James S
Reviewed October 7, 2012

The Juniper Inn is everything I was expecting and more. The Inn is quiet, clean and relaxing. I stayed in the Sunflower Room and could not have asked for anything more -- the comfortable bed, the fireplace, the whirlpool bath, the balcony and the view. Ah, the view! Everything was perfect. Mark, the owner/innkeeper is great, too. He is friendly, helpful and his homemade granola is delicious!

I loved the location, too, Close to Fish Creek but not in the middle of all the crowds and traffic. I highly recommend this B&B to anyone looking for a little get away -- anytime of the year this place is certain to feel like home.

Room Tip: All rooms are on the second floor which is a nice touch in the design of the Inn. The Evergreen and Sunflower rooms have private balconies facing the back (east) of the Inn offering a beautiful morning sunrise.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo