“Classy country”

Settlement Courtyard Inn & Lavender Spa
Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Fish Creek
Reviewed October 30, 2013

This was a very fun and enjoyable three days. Classy peaceful place and very accommodating. We were shown three different style of rooms by a very patient inn keeper. I think his name was Tom, a young gentleman that did a great job with people that usually only want a "name brand" hotel. Each room has a fireplace and cute kitchen in each room. We traveled by motorcycles and they were so accommodating telling us to put our bikes in beautiful barn. We will be back every summer!!

Room Tip: Lovely walking paths on this Inn's 20 acre site, also great lavender spa!!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Sincola, Owner at Settlement Courtyard Inn & Lavender Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

Thank you for such a nice review! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

My wife and I spent two nights at the Settlement Courtyard Inn. This two story hotel was very pleasant and quaint. We stayed in a king room with a small kitchenette, table, sofa and fireplace. The room was clean and nicely decorated. The hotel is located between Egg Harbor and Fish Creek so we were able to have dinner in Fish Creek on Friday night and Egg Harbor on Saturday. The front desk personnel were friendly and helpful. They have a continental breakfast that have the basics and was adequate for our breakfast needs. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Nice to know we're doing a good job. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

The facilities and staff were very professional. We would return in the future for the massage service. The location is easy to get to, though I would not say it has a view to speak of. Overall very relaxing.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

I'm glad you enjoyed your massage. Even if you stay elsewhere we are happy to provide massage services. Our quiet setting has a view of meadows, cherry trees, a bluff line and forest. Our property extends 200 acres and has trails for our guests through the forest into the village. The actual creek called "Fish Creek" runs through our property and is fun to explore. Thank you for your review!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Refrigerator, kitchenette, close to trolley tours and wine tasting , cheese and dried cherry shop.

I found the bed to be a bit firm and you can hear hallway noise and noise in other rooms. Luckily there aren't many staying here tonight, off season

I didn't like the curtains as they weren't black out ones and I like sleeping in..

The room is very well kept and clean. Service was pleasant . Large room with gas fireplace and sofa. I just wish curtains blocked morning light

Room Tip: I was in 4 downstairs, close to exit
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for your review. We love visitor feedback and use your thoughts when updating rooms. We are aware that different people have different needs so we have options in various rooms. We have some black out curtains, some memory foam topped plush mattresses and different color and linen schemes. If a 42" tv is important to you then opt for the whirlpool suite. Let us know and we will accommodate your needs the best we can.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

I know there are other places to stay. But, my experience has always been perfect. I am always able to relax and their service is excellent. My wife and children love the large room, fireplace, kitchenette, and quiet atmosphere. It is a perfect getaway!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Spent my birthday up in Door County this weekend. This is the first time I have been to Door County and all I can think about is...When can I go back. I stayed at Setttlement Courtyard Inn & Lavender Spa and I was very pleased with the Inn. They even have flower boxes in each window...super cute! We has a wood buring fireplace in our room which was perfect to sit by after being out in the cold stormy weather that night. Continental breakfast available everyday and the pastries were so fresh! I had the most amazing massage from Diane in the Lavender spa and the prices are fantastic! I would highly recommend staying at the Inn and getting a massage from the spa. The location was perfect, just a quick drive to Fish Creek for awesome food and great shopping. The only thing I could say that was a negative is that I had to leave.

Room Tip: The room we had was on the lower level and faced the parking lot and it was still very quiet. The ni...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Thanks for the kind words. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Have stayed in other places in Door County but like this hotel for its large room, 2 queen beds, fireplace and kitchenette. The grounds are nice and close to Fish Creek without being in the traffic of Main Street.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for sharing. I really appreciate it.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fish Creek
Edgewater Resort
Edgewater Resort
#2 of 8 in Ephraim
Westwood Shores Waterfront Resort

Been to Settlement Courtyard Inn & Lavender Spa? Share your experiences!