“Awesome”

Alexander's Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 36 Restaurants in Fish Creek
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Stopped here on a recommendation of a local and it was amazing! My husband & I each had one of the Friday seafood specials, me the salmon, him the cod & scallops. Honestly one of the best meals we have ever had. Friendly service and great atmosphere. Would highly recommend to anyone visiting Door County!

Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Good and elegant. Never a bad meal so far, this is our 3rd trip. The crab cakes are tasty and the pasta seafood dishes are also tasty. Shrimp and scallops cooked perfectly with good quantity on the plate as well. I had at least 6-7 shrimp and 6-7 scallops in my dish alone. We will come back. :)

Reviewed July 5, 2014

Not too overpriced and the meal was very good. Service was really good and food was as well. We ate on the porch and it was fine.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

We had dinner here twice in one week on our recent visit. Our server, Kevin, was excellent, and handled special requests very well. We have had several menu items and all have been done and presented nicely. My special thanks to chef that did me a favor with my wonderful duck dinner. Though a bit pricey, this restaurant remembers their guests and has a number of "regulars" that visit. We took note that all guests are well treated. The setting is lovely, and our selections were delicious. Will certainly return in the future.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

We made a reservation and when we showed up 7 minutes early they told us we'd have to wait - after 15 minutes I inquired on how much longer we could expect to wait and the hostess informed me that they only had 4 waiters and she wasn't sure. Needless to say, the wait wasn't much longer and our server was friendly. But unfortunately they couldn't seem to prepare a rare filet mignon so on the 3rd attempt I just ate the one they brought me.

4  Thank Jig1600