“Excellent food and service.”

Alexander's Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 34 Restaurants in Fish Creek
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 4, 2014

We had dinner here twice in one week on our recent visit. Our server, Kevin, was excellent, and handled special requests very well. We have had several menu items and all have been done and presented nicely. My special thanks to chef that did me a favor with my wonderful duck dinner. Though a bit pricey, this restaurant remembers their guests and has a number of "regulars" that visit. We took note that all guests are well treated. The setting is lovely, and our selections were delicious. Will certainly return in the future.

There are newer reviews for Alexander's Restaurant

Reviewed June 16, 2014

We made a reservation and when we showed up 7 minutes early they told us we'd have to wait - after 15 minutes I inquired on how much longer we could expect to wait and the hostess informed me that they only had 4 waiters and she wasn't sure. Needless to say, the wait wasn't much longer and our server was friendly. But unfortunately they couldn't seem to prepare a rare filet mignon so on the 3rd attempt I just ate the one they brought me.

4  Thank Jig1600
Reviewed June 13, 2014

From bar to table we were treated well by hostesses, bartenders, and waitstaff. Our server, Romeo, (could there be a better name to serve an English teacher?), was attentive and knowledgeable. Our meal was wonderfully prepared-my husband's pork chop was one of the best he's ever had and the Seafood Vi Vento made with puff pastry was to die for. Too full for dessert, we left happy and very satisfied.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

I wish my review was on the food but it's on the service. I called 4 times, left a vm and sent a message via "Contact Us indicating my interest in a reservation. That was 3 days ago and I never received even one response. Now I'll be looking for another restaurant to celebrate my 15th wedding anniversary. Very poor business practice. I added in this review that I was here for dinner and in June only because the review wouldn't allow me to complete it without. I never had the chance to visit.

4  Thank Dan H
Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

After a very tiring day climbing stairs and biking all over Washington island we wanted some great food, we stopped at a different restaurant for dinner and I ended up having to send my food back as it was inedible. I watched my husband finish his meal and we left. We had decided to get dessert because 1) I had barely eaten and 2) dessert sounded amazing. We ended up at Alexander's and we were not disappointed. We originally were going to take our dessert to go as I wasnt in the best mood but the kindness of the people there prompted us to sit down for a drink and eat our dessert at the bar. I had a Cosmo with my chocolate cake and homemade white chocolate raspberry ice cream and it was amazing. My husband had a hurricane and the peanut butter torte and him as a peanut butter enthusiast, was exceptionally happy. Great dessert, great drinks, great service and I'm sure great food. Definitely will be back.

1  Thank Ashley K