“Excellent place to eat”

Ranked #10 of 35 Restaurants in Fish Creek
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Get your knight on at The English Inn! Dine inside in one of our elegant, but intimate rooms, or under the stars on our new patio. With a menu of over 60 dishes, an extensive wine list of more than 120 different wines plus full bar, there is something to please every palate. Come see us soon!
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Beautiful decor and outdoor landscaping. The staff was courteous and knowledgable and we need to comment Katelyn our server who made many fine suggestions for us.. The food was presented well and very tasty. We would definitely recommend the supper club to anyone. We will certainly eat here on our next trip to Door County.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

The filet is the best ever. Melts in your mouth. We have never had a bad meal there. Service is the best! Romantic with candle lite over looking the ponds and the glowing of the lighted trees. Beautiful!

1  Thank mjrenb1
Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

This food is superb! The Beef Wellington never fails to impress me! The hot bacon dressing on the spinach salad is absolutely phenomenal. The service is exceptional, and the setting is beautiful with pretty window views. We come here every time we travel to DC, and we have never been disappointed!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

The English Inn is very nice but expensive. I had the clam chowder and a sauteed shrimp dish. Our friends ordered the lighter fare, which allows you to get the same entrees with less sides for less money. This is a great idea that more restaurants should do. The server told us about the specials and when I asked how much the seafood special was, she said $74! Can you imagine?
I liked the atmosphere of the English Inn, the roomas are pretty and it was quiet, which is rare in a restaurant today. I wanted to try the Beef Wellington but I wasn't that hungry and for $38 I think I should be hungry. All in all, a very nice place just be aware that it can be expensive.

1  Thank Daphne11109
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is an upscale restaurant, perfect for a date or evening out, but easy on the pocketbook. They also give you a full glass of wine, unlike many restaurants where the glass is half full. I have been here many times and like to get my photo taken by the knights in shining armor outside. They even have tables outside with hot little fire pits where you can relax and have a drink. I like to go at least once to the English Inn every season.