This is a great place for a getaway at a great price. There's a pool and hot tub with pool toys for the kids, tennis courts, fire pit, and walking trails. The staff goes out of their way to be helpful to you. I don't know why anyone would give this place a negative review- it's a great place for a family and in Door County, you can't beat the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parkwood Lodge - Door County has all of the amenities and comforts that you expect at a price you will appreciate. Parkwood Lodge is conveniently located on the north end of Fish Creek, Wisconsin near the popular Peninsula State Park property. Parkwood Lodge is situated on 10 acres and offers a variety of room types for travelers to Door County. Featuring affordable rooms, kitchenettes and suites with wood burning fireplaces. The hotel has a heated indoor pool, whirlpool, game room, tennis court, playground, grills, picnic tables and a bonfire pit. Free Wi-Fi. Located near Peninsula State Park on the north end of popular Fish Creek. We have 59 rooms and welcome tours, groups and family reunions. Parkwood Lodge is open early May thru late October. NO PETS ALLOWED ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Parkwood Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkwood Hotel Fish Creek
- Parkwood Lodge Fish Creek, WI - Door County