I highly recommend Parkwood Lodge. The staff is very friendly and helpful, the rooms are large, clean, and comfortable, and the location is very convenient - I will definately stay at Parkwood again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parkwood Lodge - Door County has all of the amenities and comforts that you expect at a price you will appreciate. Parkwood Lodge is conveniently located on the north end of Fish Creek, Wisconsin across from the popular Peninsula State Park property. Parkwood Lodge is situated on 10 acres and offers a variety of room types for travelers to Door County. Featuring affordable rooms, kitchenettes and suites with wood burning fireplaces. Resort has indoor pool, whirlpool, game room, tennis court, playground, grills, picnic tables and a bonfire pit. Free Wi-Fi. Located near Peninsula State Park on the north end of popular Fish Creek. We have 59 rooms and welcome tours, groups and reunions. Parkwood Lodge is open early May thru late October. NO PETS ALLOWED ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Parkwood Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkwood Hotel Fish Creek
- Parkwood Lodge Fish Creek, WI - Door County