“Good food for reasonable prices..”

Pelletier's Restaurant & Fish Boil
Ranked #9 of 36 Restaurants in Fish Creek
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We had lunch on a Sunday afternoon. The broccoli soup was very tasty. The brats were full of flavor and big. Service was good and the décor is catchy. Prices are reasonable.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

The food was so good, and the place is so nice! Service was a bit slow, but not enough to make a difference in my rating.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

This was the first stop in our Door County vacation week, and it was a great way to start. The boil over was interesting and the food was just great. I especially liked the cherry pie too.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

I like all kinds of fish, and I've been to fish boils before, but this was not my taste. We found it fishy tasting, but the worst part was the tons of bones. The staff was super nice, they debone what they can, but my husband and I didn't have a single bite without pulling little bones out our mouth. It became funny, but Not very romantic! The atmosphere is sweet. They have the boil demonstration out back. You can reserve indoor/outdoor seating. The breads & desserts were delicious. Go for the Door County experience, but don't expect the best fish of your life.

1  Thank SusiWitt
Reviewed September 9, 2013

If you have not tried a fish boil, you are in for a treat. If you have and are looking for a good on, this is the best we have found in Door Co. Lots of food, big portions of fish and the cherry pie is pretty good but you will probably have to take it back and it it later because you will be stuffed from all the other food. Oh, and the theatrics and explanation of the boil is well worth seeing.

1  Thank sensorydeb