“Classic door co.”
Review of White Gull Inn

White Gull Inn
Ranked #2 of 33 Restaurants in Fish Creek
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Award-winning restaurant open to the public. Winner of Good Morning America's Best Breakfast Award. Sumptuous lunches, candlelight dinners and famous for traditional Door County whitefish boils. Open all year.
“Classic door co.”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

White Gull Inn is a must visit in door County. Their food is very good. Breakfast is so good. I had a coffee cake that was tender and delicious. This visit I went for dinner. I had salad with pecans and dried cherries and balsamic. Yum. Second course was wild mushroom ravioli and chicken. Very good. But the best is their Door County cherry pie. Home made goodness!

• Visited April 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Kenosha, Wisconsin
“So Good!”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

We came here for breakfast one day of our trip and for dinner another. Both times we were seated immediately (it was the off season). The food was excellent and the waitstaff was very attentive. Highly recommended!

• Visited April 2013
“Perfect start to a winter weekend in Door County”
Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stopped at White Gull Inn for a LATE lunch on a recent weekend in Door County. It was a brisk day so we were hoping to warm up by the fireplace while enjoying a good meal after shopping. To our delight, the server asked if we wanted to sit by the fireplace! The experience could not have been better! The service was outstanding, the coffee was fresh and hot, my cherry stuffed French toast was perfection, and my husband enjoyed his lunch. The staff kept the coffee coming and the fire stoked without rushing us. I don't think the experience would have been the same during a busier time, but we will definitely be back again off season.

Visited March 2013
Dousman, Wisconsin
“Wonderful Breakfast”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

If you go to Fish Creek in Door Co, Wi. you have got to get a reservation for their breakfast. It is well worth the effort and I would highly recommend the stuffed French toast and corned beef hash, although maybe not together. Just thinking about it makes my mouth water..Enjoy

• Visited October 2012
Germantown, Wisconsin
“Good even when busy”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We ate here for breakfast on a recent Door County visit due to its reputation. The service was efficient. The restaurant is large, so even though it was busy we were seated and served in a timely manner. The food was good. I ordered the cherry stuffed french toast since it was a breakfast winner on Good Morning America. Unless you are looking for a very rich breakfast I wouldn't recommend it. There are plenty of other options though.

• Visited February 2013