“Great Food!”

Cuisines: Asian, French, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I had the Jack daniels lettuce wrap and I cant stop thinking about how good it was! this place has mastered their appetizers! this is a great little restaurant to grab a glass of wine and a bite to eat. Great service!

1  Thank Paul R

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We've enjoyed this restaurant for several years. My husband, his sister and husband, and I are all vegetarians, and they have several amazing selections for us. This last time the chef even modified the nightly special to exclude the chicken. Jave, our waitress, was attentive and helpful. Don't miss the Bananas Foster dessert, which is among the best I've ever eaten. We love this place!

2  Thank Ushasmom
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Great appetizers and burgers. Will go back again to try a full meal. Nice wine selection. We have walked by many times and are glad we went out to check it out.

1  Thank Patm2829
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Amazing food and a great waitress. One of the best restaurants in door county. Unique food with perfect portions. Atmosphere is small and jazzy.

2  Thank Becky R
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Lovely atmosphere, incredible wine list, great service - but you need to ask how spicy your dish will be because, if you're not a fan of mouth-burning food, you may end up like me: nose watering, mouth fanning, drinking 18 glasses of water after 3 bites.

Our apps were great: we had the Cajun BBQ shrimp and the special Duck Lettuce Wraps. Great flavors, small amout of heat - excellent. I made the mistake of ordering the Crawfish Crepe. It does state on the menu it's a "spicy blend": I just didn't realize it was 5 alarm spicy. The waitress came over, saw I was fanning my mouth, brought me some chocolate pieces (b/c this cuts the spice) and took my dish away. She brought me a menu and asked what else I would like, so I ordered the potstickers which were ok (deep fried instead of steamed) - but the filling was great.

I would have given this place 5 stars if they hadn't charged me for the crepe I couldn't eat and charged me for the potstickers instead. But they did charge me for the crepe. I should have asked how spicy it was, true, but perhaps I should have been warned before I ordered it. If the waitresses have a fire-in-your-mouth elimination cure? You're food is too hot.

Bananas Foster dessert crepe? Amazing!