My mom, 2 daughters and I spent two nights at the Hilltop last June and are planning on staying there again this year. The two bedrooms upstairs gave us space and privacy and the air conditioning worked great, which was a plus since it was unusually warm (in the 90's). The pool was big enough for the4 kids to play in, but never crowded. It was easy to get the kids to the Hands on Art Studio for art camp each morning and fairly close to the White Gull Inn, our favorite place for breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2 Bedroom townhomes with full kitchen, living room with gas fireplace and 1 and 1/2 baths- with whirlpool tub. 1 Queen bed in each bedroom and sofa sleeper in the living room. Maximum occupancy is 6 persons. Smoke free- pet free. Outdoor heated pool and whirlpool open Memorial Day weekend thru Labor Day. Free wireless internet available. Cable TV. Central A/C ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Hilltop Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hilltop Hotel Fish Creek
- Hilltop Hotel Fish Creek
- The Hilltop Inn Fish Creek, WI - Door County