The beds were very comfortable, but bring your own pillow if you are use to down pillows. Theirs are hard foam! Glad I brought my own. Our rooms floor needed vacuuming. It was dirty & the carpet probably should be replaced. We noticed that because never worn shoes picked up a lot of dirt & sand. The bathroom door hit the toilet when you closed it. Very small area... tub & toilet. We did have the smallest room though. The bath fan was really noisy! The indoor whirlpools jets were only about 2" or less above seating area...no way to massage your back or anything! The pool and whirlpool were clean and looked nice. I didn't use the outside whirlpool or pool, they looked dated with chipped concrete, but they were clean. Continental breakfast was one of the worst I've had. 1st. day the really miniature rolls were hard as a rock, but others were OK. No microwave to try and soften it up. Coffee was very weak. This place is in a good location. Walking distance from downtown Fish Creek (about 10 min.) and a couple restaurants across the street & down the street a couple blocks. No ice machine on the second floor. The people who worked there were very nice. Bring mosquito repellent!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your best vacation location in Door County. Situated at the entrance to Peninsula State Park. We are locally owned & operated in Fish Creek, WI and we are not affiliated with the national hotel chain of Homestead Studio Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Homestead Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Hotel Fish Creek
- Homestead Suites Fish Creek, WI - Door County
- Homestead Fish Creek
- Fish Creek Homestead Suites