Homestead Suites in Fish Creek, Wi. is a very pleasant retreat. The large room we stayed in an Oak Suite. Very spacious and warm. Great view out the back over the pool. Peaceful, comfortable beds and sofa. Great gas fireplace. The hosts are nice and very helpful with recommendations for dining and activities. Location is within walking distance to Peninsula State Park and many shops and restaurants. I didn't use the pool, but my friend did and said it was very nice. Free breakfast offered balanced choices from cereals, bagels, mini-muffins, hard boiled eggs and yogurt. Fresh hot coffee and Tazo teas. Definitely a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your best vacation location in Door County. Situated at the entrance to Peninsula State Park. We are locally owned & operated in Fish Creek, WI and we are not affiliated with the national hotel chain of Homestead Studio Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Homestead Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Hotel Fish Creek
- Homestead Suites Fish Creek, WI - Door County
- Homestead Fish Creek
- Fish Creek Homestead Suites