We booked two rooms at this hotel, one for us and one for our children and grandchildren. The location is great, and the indoor pool is nice. The separate bedroom space is good, although the bedroom lacks its own air conditioning, so you have to keep the door open and the bedroom is hotter than the living room.
The breakfast is fairly good and the rooms are pretty clean. But - the room with our children and grandchildren was infested with earwigs. We didn't want it sprayed while they were staying in it, and there was no other room for them to move to. So far, the management has not offered to make any accommodations to correct a somewhat icky situation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your best vacation location in Door County. Situated at the entrance to Peninsula State Park. We are locally owned & operated in Fish Creek, WI and we are not affiliated with the national hotel chain of Homestead Studio Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Homestead Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Hotel Fish Creek
- Homestead Suites Fish Creek, WI - Door County
- Homestead Fish Creek
- Fish Creek Homestead Suites