Had a group of 4 gals and we went for a long weekend. This hotel was great and priced right. Walking distance to shopping, restaurants and Peninsula State Park. One thing to know is if you are looking for a secluded quiet area to stay this hotel would not be for you. The room was great we had 2 Queens and a sofa sleeper with a large refrigator and wet bar area. There was also a deck overlooking the out door pool area. Would be great for families, girl's weekends and couples. I would definately stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your best vacation location in Door County. Situated at the entrance to Peninsula State Park. We are locally owned & operated in Fish Creek, WI and we are not affiliated with the national hotel chain of Homestead Studio Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Homestead Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Hotel Fish Creek
- Homestead Suites Fish Creek, WI - Door County
- Homestead Fish Creek
- Fish Creek Homestead Suites