We stayed in the Hickory suite and it was amazing. We loved the decor and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. It is walking distance to everything in Fish Creek and a short drive to the rest of Door County. The bed linens were fresh and the room was very clean. The entire property is well kept!
After our wonderful continental breakfast we walked downtown Fish Creek and bought sandwiches to take on our bike ride through Peninsula State Park. The bike rental is right across the street! We had a great day biking and hiking through the park and enjoyed a very nice dinner at the Cookery. We even stopped in at Bayside and had drinks with some of the friendly locals! The next day the weather was not so good so we just stayed inside at the indoor pool until it cleared up. I would really like to come back in the winter because of all of the seasonal amenities. Also I think this would be a great place for families and large groups because of the variety in room types and local activities!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your best vacation location in Door County. Situated at the entrance to Peninsula State Park. We are locally owned & operated in Fish Creek, WI and we are not affiliated with the national hotel chain of Homestead Studio Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Homestead Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Hotel Fish Creek
- Homestead Suites Fish Creek, WI - Door County
- Homestead Fish Creek
- Fish Creek Homestead Suites