As a Door County veteran vistor (over 20 years), I have to say that my recent experience with the Apple Creek Resort, its staff and overall customer service was terribly sub-par. I would definitely not recommend this hotel to anyone. Not only did they not inform us of the cancellation policy, but their idea of customer service is far from the concept of the "customer is always right."
As I mentioned, my family has visited Fish Creek for over 20 years. We enjoy it so much that we even own a condo up there. However, if this was my first time in Fish Creek, I would never have returned.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring Indoor Pool & Whirlpool, Hotel Rooms & Suites w/whirlpool, fireplace, patio/balcony. Across from Shops. By Peninsula State Park, Wineries, Variety of Dining, Theatres. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your AppleCreek Resort- Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Applecreek Resort-Motel And Suites
- Applecreek Hotel Fish Creek
- AppleCreek Resort- Hotel & Suites Fish Creek, WI - Door County