First time at Apple Creek Resort. We reserved a Queen sized Suite, which was perfect! Sleeping quarters were in a separate room, with a hot tub off of it. The main area had a pull down bed, a sleeper couch, refrig, microwave, sink , tv, table and fireplace. Wifi available. Clean, in great shape, big bathroom too. Because it was the weekend before Memeorial weekend, we practically had the place to ourselves. Two of the nights we were the only ones using the huge spa/whirlpool and big indoor pool. Front staff was very nice, bags of ice available for your coolers for $1 ea. Our special weekend package was at a great rate AND they threw in two bottles of wine for our pleasure PLUS coupons for local business', which we used. The tastey Mexican restaurant across the street gave us a 10% discount just because we told them we were staying at Apple Creek! Sweet! We will be back. Thank you Apple Creek.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring Indoor Pool & Whirlpool, Hotel Rooms & Suites w/whirlpool, fireplace, patio/balcony. Across from Shops. By Peninsula State Park, Wineries, Variety of Dining, Theatres. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your AppleCreek Resort- Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Applecreek Hotel Fish Creek
- Applecreek Resort-Motel And Suites
- AppleCreek Resort- Hotel & Suites Fish Creek, WI - Door County