“Early Breakfast at Summertime”
Review of Summertime - CLOSED

Summertime
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Racine
“Early Breakfast at Summertime”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

My family and I were in Fish Creek early on Saturday, August 3. After a stroll along the marina we decided to stop at Summertime, a restaurant on a sidestreet.
I had the Blue Crab Benedict. I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of Blue Crab meat, very generous amount. The Hollandaise sauce was very good. A great way to start the day. A meal to return for.

My wife had a Boatsman with Canadian bacon. The meat was not what we were accustomed to. The meat appeared to be a slice of composite pork products and just steamed. No color from a minute on the grill, unappetizing to the eye.

The other meals were tasty and hot.

The service was good and served as expected. We enjoyed to table, next to the street, and could watch Fish Creek wake up.

We would visit Summertime again.

• Visited August 2013

“Nothing special”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Thought this would have good fish fry, it didn't. The fish seemed out of a box, very expensive for what you got. The outside patio was fine, flowers were pretty, service was also fine. The food was average feed the masses, no real flavor. Disappointing for the price.

Visited August 2013
Palm Springs
“Go Local, Go Fresh!”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We come back to Fish Creek, Wi every year and have always enjoyed the Summertime Restaurant. This July, it was even better. Whether it's Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner the food is top quality and prepared delightfully.
Besides the outstanding food, the customer service reminds us of the 1960s where wait staff couldn't wait to serve you. Each staff really seemed to enjoy working here. No use of smartphones or texting by this group. For a special treat, try Summertime!

• Visited July 2013
Flower Mound, Texas
“Just okay”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Summertime was recommended to us so we were anxious to try it. The hamburgers were a bit dry, my lemon chicken on angel hair had a good flavor but you could tell the noodles had sat in the water too long and had that starchy taste. My husband said his fish was fishy tasting. Very nice waitress though.

Visited July 2013
Wisconsin
“Great hidden gem place to eat!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

This wonderful restaurant is located down one of the side streets in Fish Creek so it's not on the main drag. But it is worth checking out. We were seated quickly around 5:30. They were not busy at the time, but we're much busier when we left. The waitress was polite and attentive. The rolls were served warm, but the butter was cold, which is a pet peave of mine. The food came quickly. My husband ordered a seafood plate. The ahi tuna looked raw to me, but we decided that must be what "sushi grade" meant. It also came with mahi-mahi and salmon. I had coconut shrimp. All was good. However the mango sauce served with the shrimp was way too spicy for my taste so I could not use it. I would recommend this place. It's a bit pricier than what we are used to, but most places in Door County are! One down side was the tables being too close together. My husband could not get out of his seat without moving the table. We were so close to the folks next to us.

• Visited July 2013