“Perfect way to start the day...”
Review of Summertime - CLOSED

Summertime
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We decided to stop in Fish Creek for breakfast. We were camping and decided after a few mornings of a cold breakfast we wanted something warm for a change. Not being familiar with the area, we had no idea where to go. We drove around scoping places and looking for parking. I spotted Summertime. It caught my eye because of the quaint outdoor seating area within viewing distance of the harbor. After parking and walking a bit through town ( we ended up parking at Sunset beach ) We decided to go to Summertime it was casual without being too casual but quaint enough to be special. There was hardly anyone there. Greeted immediately by a very friendly man at the door who escorted us to a table on the patio. The patio overlooked a small cottage courtyard, framed with rustic country flowers and a view of the water in the distance. As pleased, as I was with the atmosphere and the service I was hesitant on the menu. Nothing really jumped out at me. I eventually decided on a Canadian bacon and mushroom omelet and coffee while my fiancé ordered the pancakes (menu described as thin and lacey). While we enjoyed the views, sipped on delicious coffee and enjoyed people watching my only complaint was the swarm of bees that kept trying to join us. When our food arrived very quickly we were delighted! It all looked scrumptious… with one bite neither one of us were disappointed we choose Summertime! The food was incredible the presentation, the quality everything. As for the pancakes I have never seen such a large thin and lacey creation but yet had such a huge flavor! The prices were very reasonable $20.00 for our entire breakfast. We left full and very pleased.

Reviewed September 13, 2012 via mobile

The great location and outside charm inspired my fiance and me to try this place for dinner one night. The bar area inside is cozy and intimate however the main dining room left something to be desired for us- felt like a grandmother's dining room and did not jive with the feel of the other areas of the restaurant or the more formal service. Our waiter was excellent however the food seemed a bit bland and uninspired. I had a crab/lobster salad which needed seasoning and my fiancé had walleye which was good but nothing special. Would not come back except for maybe a drink at the bar.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

good food, and good service. we like breakfast here and love to sit outside on the patio! portions are generous..

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Best old-fashioned I have ever had and the food was so good we went back again (which we usually like to spread out money around at all the restaurants!).

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I rate the Summer Lace pancakes a 20 out of 20. They have flavor and are tender and just rich enough. Two will really fill you up, so order cautiously! One waiter was a little arrogant, but the summer season employees are usually great.