“Oh my, Pie!”

Sweetie Pie's
Ranked #4 of 5 Dessert in Fish Creek
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 26, 2014

So you think you've had good cherry or apple pie? Just try Sweetie Pies! These are some of the heaviest pies you will ever find, because they are so filled with fruit. You can get fresh baked pies--whole or by the slice. You can get frozen pies to take home and bake (better to place your order a day ahead). You might find your favorite in the "day before" slices for half price! Our favorites include Cherry, Apple, Apple-Walnut-Carmel, Triple Berry, Cherry Apple, etc., etc., etc.

1  Thank my-place-in-the-sun

Reviewed July 25, 2014

This place is cute and just outside of town. But, worth a stop if you like pies with a lot of filling. And, the crust is homemade - just like grandma used to make.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

I was told last year when i visited this shop, that they did not use partially hydrogenated oils in there pies. They are delicous and I hope they are made the same as last year. What a great dessert this ends a meal on.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

Again, been there many times and they're also online. Small and quaint little bakery featuring all kinds of goodies..famous for their cherry pie. We've brough more than one home..for ourselves and at the request of friends. This place is on Highway 42 in Fish Creek (not far from Egg Harbor). It's part of a larger attraction but we've only stopped at the bakery. Yumm!

Reviewed July 15, 2014

In my past 60 years, I've not found a cherry pie to my liking - until now. We're a California couple who were visiting friends in Racine, and we needed a dessert for after a dinner out. Picked up a cherry pie and served it with Breyer's natural vanilla - it was a perfect blend of tartness and smooth sweetness. The consistency of the (local) cherries was perfect, and not too mushy or syrupy. Was tempted to take a few pies home in my carry-on luggage, but I guess I'll just to wait for the next trip.