“Cherry Pie!”

Cuisines: American
Green Lake, Wisconsin
“Cherry Pie!”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Again, been there many times and they're also online. Small and quaint little bakery featuring all kinds of goodies..famous for their cherry pie. We've brough more than one home..for ourselves and at the request of friends. This place is on Highway 42 in Fish Creek (not far from Egg Harbor). It's part of a larger attraction but we've only stopped at the bakery. Yumm!

Visited October 2013

Belmont, California
“I'm now a cherry pie lover”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

In my past 60 years, I've not found a cherry pie to my liking - until now. We're a California couple who were visiting friends in Racine, and we needed a dessert for after a dinner out. Picked up a cherry pie and served it with Breyer's natural vanilla - it was a perfect blend of tartness and smooth sweetness. The consistency of the (local) cherries was perfect, and not too mushy or syrupy. Was tempted to take a few pies home in my carry-on luggage, but I guess I'll just to wait for the next trip.

Visited July 2014
Blairsville, Georgia
“Very good pies”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I had done lots of research on Door County before our arrival and knew about Sweetie Pie's way before we arrived. In fact I had called the week before our arrival day and ordered three different types of pies to be picked up the day our reunion (17 adults and two 12 year old boys) was officially starting. My first contact on the telephone was with Rachel and she was very helpful in taking my pie order. I picked the pies up about 3 PM on a Saturday afternoon and after our pizza dinner for our large group, by about 8 PM the pies were 95 % GONE !!! .I had purchased an apple, cherry and coconut cream pie and heard great compliments regarding all of them. I had a slice of the coconut cream pie and it was outstanding.

Would definitely purchase from them again. Thank you Sweetie Pie's.

• Visited June 2014
East Walpole
“Some of the best pies ever”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

The pies are incredible. Full of fillings with a delicate and delicious crust. Cherry is, of course, always popular, but there are many other varieties to choose from. Definitly a sweet finish to a summertime cook out.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank William M
Naperville, Illinois
“Average at best”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

These pies aren't anything special, even though I bought them early in the day (hoping the would be fresher). They are definitely over - priced. I will probably not return.