“Delicious Coffee!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 6, 2016

The Blue Horse Cafe has a wide variety of coffee drinks available. My favorite is the Caramel Latte which is made with their very own caramel sauce! It is a super cute and fun atmosphere and will put a smile on your face! This morning I ordered the egg and ham breakfast sandwich and it tasted very good. They also had fresh fruit with their homemade granola on top on the side and that too was very delicious! Prices are very reasonable and the view out front is gorgeous! Will definitely come back again!

1  Thank Jill Z

Reviewed October 31, 2016

We stopped here for lunch before we headed home and really enjoyed our visit. The pesto turkey sandwich was really great and I had the cranberry/almond oatmeal. This was the best oatmeal I’ve ever had! The cranberries and almonds were mixed throughout with honey - it was delicious! I ended up taking half home since it was very filling. Highly recommend stopping here for breakfast or lunch - enjoy the view!

Reviewed October 29, 2016

My husband and I ate and enjoyed coffee at the Blue Horse Cafe twice on a recent visit. It was our first time at this cafe but enjoyed it so much we had to stop back once more before going home! My husband had their mocha and I tried a couple latte's, I especially enjoyed their Cafe Miel! The first day we each had a breakfast sandwich, they were much bigger than we had expected! My husband tried their Sunrise Egg sandwich and really enjoyed it! I had Kickin' Egg sandwich with a gluten free bagel, it was fabulous! We also tried a couple of their muffins which were very good! I truly miss going there and wish we lived closer as it quickly became our favorite coffee shop, I even bought a stoneware mug to remember their yummy lattes! I don't think they deliver, but they had a popular pick up window that we saw people familiar with Blue Horse using to get their breakfast on their way to work.

Reviewed October 23, 2016 via mobile

Coffee, breakfast options, nice bakery choices, great view, great setting. My husband and I stopped here on a Sunday after other breakfast restaurants had long waits, over an hour. Food was unique and delicious. Coffee and I had a dirty Chai were great. My husband had huevos rancheros whice he loved. Tuscan egg sandwich was perfect. Relaxed environment, very friendly staff, really just perfect all around. Just a good feeling being here and could tell they cared about what they were doing. Very enjoyable.

Reviewed October 20, 2016 via mobile

Small coffee shop with great coffee menu, good lunch (chicken curry cherry salad sandwich was great, served w homemade pasta salad. Unusual selection of bottled drinks. Lovely view from the window of the beach. Can buy small gifts there, and apparently there is a rental cottage out back. They try to include the tip as you pay (I am generally more generous after the fact). Outside seating available. Walking distance to shops in Fish Creek from there as well.