“Pretty standard ice cream shop”

Dippy's Ice Cream Shop
Ranked #4 of 5 Dessert in Fish Creek
Cuisines: American
Description: Ice cream shop
Description: Ice cream shop
Reviewed August 20, 2018

Average all around. Ice cream is always great, and this place serves it. Nothing outlandishly great or terrible. Just ice cream. If that's what you want, you'll get it here. This review is "meh", but I got what I wanted and wasn't disappointed. I'd eat here again.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank EDLichtenstein

Reviewed August 6, 2018

We took the kids for ice cream after lunch. There is a nice selection of flavors, as well as various cones (waffle, cake, sugar). They give you LOTS of ice cream with the order so be prepared.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

Our big group sauntered into here on a hot day and were pleasantly surprised at the efficient servers, delicious ice cream (especially the butter pecan) and huge scoops of ice cream.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 9, 2017

We stopped here for a little bit of ice cream. The two gentlemen who worked there were both very nice. It wasn't crowded. It had rained a bit. I asked if I could have two flavors in a single. He said sure! I tried Door County Cherry and Blue Moon. I loved both of them. They were both very creamy and delicious. The portions were large too. They did take a debit card.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

We come here whenever we are in Door Co. The service is top notch and the ice cream outstanding! The single scoop is enough for two! Good stuff!

Date of visit: July 2017