“Very unexpected pleasant surprise”

Malibu Moo's Frozen Griddle
Ranked #3 of 5 Dessert in Fish Creek
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Granville, Ohio, United States
“Very unexpected pleasant surprise”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Loved the mix of flavors in the ice cream-custard. In fact, I would like one right now! Workers were very friendly.

Visited September 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“Yummy shave ice in a tropical hideaway atmosphere”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Luckily we found this place on Trip Advisor, because I don't think we would have found it on our own. We loved shave ice in Hawaii, so we had to find this place on our Door County vacation. The shave ice was good, I'd recommend getting the macadamia nut ice cream on the bottom. They have the cold stone creamery which looked good too. The staff is helpful & friendly.

• Visited July 2013
Omaha
“Good frozen custard”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

A HUGE variety of selection- hard to decide what you would want to eat- they all sounded good- The only reason I gave it 4 stars was that it was melting so FAST even on a cool rainy day that it was unmanageable in a cone. I should have perhaps taken it in a cup. Nevetherless, great flavors. No good seating inside- mostly outdoor seating- so was a little rough on rainy days!

• Visited August 2013
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Yum!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

This place is great. They mix the flavor s infront of you and there's plenty of variety to choose from. I go for caramel with Oreos and marshmallows, yum!

They have no indoor seating but a very nice outdoor seating area with relaxing music and they are open very late in the evening.

Visited August 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Great plain custard (skip the flavors)”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Tried Malibu Moo's after checking out Not Licked Yet and thinking it was just okay. My husband got plain custard with oreos, m&ms, and peanut butter-- no brainer, how could that not be amazing?! He absolutely loved it and though I didn't taste it, it looked great. I have to say that I would strongly recommend against getting anything but the regular custard flavor-- because they literally add flavored syrup to transform it into all the different "flavors" like chocolate, coffee, strawberry, etc. It was so artificial and frankly grossed me out that it was all chemicals. So, if you go here- stick with the regular custard and doctor it up with all the great toppings!

• Visited August 2013