“WEDNSDAY DATE NIGHT!!!”

Malibu Moo's Frozen Griddle
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in Fish Creek
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Reviewed October 8, 2012

During the fall season my girlfriend and i started Malibu Moo's Wednsday date night. We both worked opposite shifts and we had a half-n-hour to spend with each other and we started to come here. The lady that owns Malibu Moo's is one of the sweetest ladies i have ever met. One time my girlfriend had sea sick from being on a sailboat and she bought her a sprite to help settle her stomach. I only wish she still kept the shop open during the week because of the time of year and weather, it is closed :(. Malibu Moo's will always have a warm spot in my heart

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Choose your favorite toppings, mix and match. The sundae was huge and my husband and I were able to share, with two spoons of course. The topping combinations were fun and flavorful! Loved the island music and great view of the Harbour!

Reviewed July 29, 2012

If you are looking for a sinfully good treat while in Door County , WI visit Fish Creeks Malibu Moos shop down by the marine area delicious frozen custard treats I had the cherry amaretto and it did not disappoint! no eating in here just a colorful shack with tables outside and expect a line on weekend nights after all for treats this good, you won't be alone!

Reviewed July 25, 2012

A small but busy establishment specializing in shaved-ice treats. The menu is quite extensive so nearly everyone should find something enjoyable to try. The location of this shop is a bit unique...sort of down an alley and near the bay. Every time I visit Fish Creek, there are a handful of shops and businesses that are on my 'must stop' list...Malibu Moo's is on the list!

Reviewed July 16, 2012 via mobile

Just awful and overpriced! So many better places in the area!