“Catered at a wedding”

Villaggios
Ranked #20 of 36 Restaurants in Fish Creek
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Italian cuisine coupled with the charm of Italy, in the heart of Door County. PIZZA • PASTA • SPIRITS • DESSERT • DINE IN • CARRY OUT • Located on HWY 42 - Between Egg Harbor and Fish Creek in Juddville, WI.
Reviewed April 25, 2012

The food was amazing! We had it as a catered family-style meal at a wedding and were incredibly impressed. It was plentiful and the dishes were unique but family oriented. The pasta and bread were outstanding, and our family could not stop raving about the beef with panchetta! The servers were also very nice (not sure if they are from the restaurant).

Reviewed April 22, 2012

Over priced & mediocre. I had the spaghetti & meatballs. The meatballs had no flavor at all! They were tasteless & a bit mushy. I made my husband try it bc I was shocked at how flavorless it was & he agreed. I was also very disappointed in how little sauce there was on the dish. My husband had the fettuccini Alfredo with chicken. It was a very bland sauce & the chicken was bland & seemed to just have been boiled in water. No seasoning or grilling for the chicken. These are two pretty basic Italian dishes that were not done well. The waitress was very friendly. However she failed to keep the drinks flowing. They had a special on wine & we would have had a few glasses each if given the opportunity.

Reviewed November 1, 2011

We stopped here for dinner as it was getting late and we didn't want to hunt for a place to eat. It is in what appears to be an old house. There is seating everywhere including an enclosed porch. We had a short wait and were seated out on that porch. Our server came immediately for our drink orders. The prices are moderate but there is a good selection of wine. Our food was very good and very large portions. I had a salad that is one of the best salads I have ever had. It was filled with rich fresh mozerella and a fresh tomato sauce that sounds unusual but was very good. Everything is homemade here. We thoroughly enjoyed the pasta. They have a cheese bread at the start of the meal and garlic bread with the pasta. I would definitely recommend going here to eat. It is a bit romantic with low lighting and close tables. Also in the front yard is the second oldest tree in Wisconsin. It is huge!!!

Reviewed September 15, 2011

After a long day traveling all we wanted was a good meal. What we got was so much more. Our server was fantastic. Our food was outstanding and the bread, oh my. We enjoyed our dinner so much that we went back 2 nights later and had the same great food and service.This is a must stop if you visit the Fish Creek/Door County area north of GreenBay Wisconsin

Reviewed August 27, 2011

We were staying at the Landmark and had a very busy day with our 3 year old and just did not have the energy to take him out to dinner, so we order Villagio's for delivery. It was about 6:30 on a Saturday night and they said it would be a half hour and they were spot on in there delivery time. The fruit del mar was EXCEPTIONAL! My son had the spaghetti and meatballs and he loved it! My husband had something that I can only breakdown in English as spaghetti with Italian sausage and he devoured it. The portion sizes were perfect. The prices were typical of door country about $20 per meal, but worth it.