“Just like going back in time!!!!!”

Skyway Drive-In Theatre
Ranked #2 of 2 Fun & Games in Fish Creek
Reviewed June 11, 2014

This fun,family orientated drive-in theatre has it all! Grassy play area, swings, great sound and picture! And the memories it brings back!!!!!! Great fun for kids of all ages!!!!!

2  Thank scampingduo
in 12 reviews
"radio"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed April 29, 2014

Nice to be able to go take the kids and see a outdoor movie in door county on a beautiful summer night.

1  Thank avalanchejoe
Reviewed March 31, 2014

This is the Drive-In movie experience that I so fondly remember, but better!
This time, I'm sitting in the FRONT seat (get your mind out of the gutter) I meant...I'M the adult now. I'm not wearing my footy pajamas (although that would've been really comfy)
And this time, we have a sun-roof to open and an appreciation of watching a movie under the stars that only comes with age!
My husband and I spent an anniversary weekend in Door County and this was on my list of must-do's.
My expectations were surpassed!
Very clean, VERY reasonable prices, a double-feature, well-organized, polite staff, and best of all...REAL butter for the popcorn!!!
I can't even remember when I last tasted that! Best of memories!

1  Thank bublz61
Reviewed February 19, 2014

This is a really fun thing to do with a car full of kids at night. Everybody has fun and you know where the kids are! Popcorn is good.

1  Thank Deb255