“This Drive-in Theatre takes me back to my childhood!”

Skyway Drive-In Theatre
Ranked #2 of 2 Fun & Games in Fish Creek
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“This Drive-in Theatre takes me back to my childhood!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

When I grew up we all went to the drive-in during the summer months. We would come in our pajamas, have lots of snacks, bring pillows and sit on the roof of our cars. Unfortunately, there are no more theatres in our area and so my children never were able to experience how fun this could be. Then we found the Skyway while vacationing in Door County. This is a great place to take kids - it is clean, there are concessions, there is an area with swings and slides, the bathrooms are plentiful, and the price is reasonable. We have been going to the Skyway every year for about 6 years and it's always the kids' favorite part of our Door Co. trip. I would recommend getting there early to get the best spots or if your kids want to sit in the very front benches provided that angle back comfortably to see the movie. Bring pillows and blankets as Door County evenings can get chilly in the summer.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank juliemyszko

Cumberland, Wisconsin
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Very fun.”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

It was my son's first time at a drive-in theatre. There was a small play area for before the show, and we saw a double feature. The sound reception was great, but it was tricky to see the screen if you're sitting in the back seat.

Visited June 2012
Green Bay, Wisconsin
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Ultimate Drive-in Experience”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

This will take you back to your childhood! This is an original drive-in movie theater. 2 movies for the price of 1!

Visited May 2012
2 Thank Janet P
Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Blast from the Past!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Great date with my husband. Movies here are current and they have the audio over the radio so the sound quality is as good as your car speakers!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank lovedoorcounty
Paris, France
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“A great experience”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

You can eat something (pizza, hot dog, ice creams, chocolate bars, pop corn....) before the movie for a good price.
Do not hesitate to take blankets, mosquito repellent, folding seats to watch the movie outside your car. You can not see the entire screen from the back seat in a regular car.
The first rows are equipped with speakers otherwise you can listen to the movie on a local radio station.
We were allowed to watch two movies with the same ticket.

Visited August 2012