“Awesome day!!”

Door County Adventure Rafting
Ranked #1 of 9 Tours in Fish Creek
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Door County Adventure Rafting is a safe, high speed, tour boat located in Door County, WI. Book a charter on our raft and cruise along the shores of Lake Michigan and Green Bay. Saturday, Sunday, and Monday and we offer tours out of the Fish Creek Town Dock for our Classic Tour along the shore of Peninsula State Park to see the Strawberry Islands, Eagle Bluff Lighthouse, Eagle Cave, and Horseshoe Island. Thursday and Friday we offer our Death's Door Tour out of the Ellison Bay Boat Ramp to see the lighthouses on Plum Island and Pilot Island as well as the old Coast Guard Station on Plum Island and a shipwreck from 1867. NEW for 2017 we will offer our Lakeside Shipwreck and Lighthouse Tour out of the Baileys Harbor Marina on Tuesday and Wednesday which will take you to several shipwrecks in Baileys Harbor and offer spectacular views of Cana Island Lighthouse and the old Baileys Harbor Lighthouse! Book a trip and find out why we are the top rated boat tour in #DoorCounty!
Reviewed June 8, 2012

Captain Matt took my family out today. The weather was great and his knowledge of the area and the wildlife is great. This tour was fun for my 2 15 year old girls. They had fun on the boat. This tour for the money is great and Matt makes you feel like you are just out on a friends boat for the day. He gives great service and is prompt and on time. A great way to see door county from a different perspective. If the waters warm enough bring your suit and a towel. I will reccomend this to all my friends.

All reviews
"slow boat"
"rock music"
"in depth knowledge"

Reviewed September 10, 2011

My boyfriend and I took a rafting tour with Captain Matt over Labor Day weekend, and we had an amazing time! The boat goes incredibly fast, but Captain Matt does an impeccable job of explaining safety measures and making sure that his guests are comfortable. It was just the two of us with Captain Matt, which really allowed us time to get to know him and learn about Door County. I've visited Door County a few times, but I learned a lot of additional information about the islands and waterfront that I did not previously know. Captain Matt also played some great tunes, and we were all singing along to the music as we zipped across the water. I highly, highly recommend taking this tour!

1  Thank B.G._Chicago
Reviewed September 4, 2011

My husband and I really enjoyed this! Matt is a great guy to spend a couple hours with. The tour takes 2 hours. He is very knowledgeable about Door County, having grown up in the area. He gave us the safety talk, asked us how fast we wanted to go, what kind of music we liked and took us out to the islands and stopped near each and gave us history/legend about each island. While we were traveling, at high speed with music blasting :) he would occasionally shout "Steering check!" and zip us around in tight circles. It was a blast! Highly recommended.

Reviewed August 15, 2011

We went out with Captain Matt, on a somewhat "iffy" day, but he made sure that safety came first! His knowledge of the area and of the wildlife was outstanding. We had a great time "flying" over the 2-3 ft. waves, and we "hardly" got wet! This is something for thrill seekers, for those that are looking for something other than the regular boat tour, and for those that want a little adventure with their Door County vacation. We had fun just talking with Captain Matt and we learned a little about his life and his adventures, and he was always willing to answer any questions. Give it a try - you won't be disappointed.