“Expensive but delicious and creative” 4 of 5 bubbles

Not Licked Yet Frozen Custard
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Fish Creek
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Not Licked Yet Frozen Custard has world famous frozen custard treats along with a huge variety of sandwiches, salads, and greaseless french fries we have inside and outside dining very family friendly with a giant playground mama and papa approved.The waterway called Fish Creek meanders thru our property open 7 days a week 11:00 - 11:00
Bloomington, Minnesota
“Expensive but delicious and creative”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

This is my sister's favorite place to go when we head to Door County and this time was no exception. I'm always surprised after a few years away at how expensive it is, but the quality is exceptional and the portion is generous. They have lots of creative combinations of sundaes that are fun to look at, but I have gotten the Turtle the two times I've been there and it is consistently good with lots of fudge, caramel and salty pecans. Definitely worth the splurge.

Germantown
“Average food, wonderful location and activities for kids.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

Typical custard stand - grill food. We had burgers, hot dogs and chicken strips several times over a two week period. Overall, the food is very average, and a bit expensive for the area. However, the cherry pie is outstanding!!! It is worth stopping by just for that desert. Very children friendly locaton - near a stream where they can feed ducks, play equipment, neat photo opportunities.

• Visited August 2013
Milwaukee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A bit speedy but delicious custard and fun atmosphere.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

Butter pecan custard was delicious. We grabbed a pint to go, but I loved the fun atmosphere and nicely done seating areas. Also I nice play area for the kids.

Visited September 2013
Elburn, Illinois
“Not good food.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

We went here for quick bite to eat. I had Potato Cheezy WI Soup and my husband had Fish Reuben and Fries. My soup was very watery. It seemed like they were trying to stretch the amt they had or something. It was very bland and not what you expect of potato soup. It said home made on menu... if it was... then it was not made good. Fries are baked it seems so not good. His Reuben was fish on bread with cole slaw instead of sauerkraut. None of the food was good. We didn't try the custard.. i did hear some good things about that. But maybe they should just take the food off their menu if they can't handle it. It def. doesn't make me want to come back.. not even to try their custard. I would go elsewhere.

Visited September 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Best Cherry Pie EVER”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

OMG. . . We were trying out pies and ice cream in Door County. Hands down, Not Licked Yet had the best cherry pie ever. If I could make crust like that, every meal at my house would consist of pie. The tart cherries, perfect crust, and soft, sweet custard together were dessert heaven. I can't stop thinking about it.

We also enjoyed our dessert sitting outside by a duck pond. The ducks were like pets. . . walked right up to the table, waited for handouts, and made cute gestures to encourage us to feed them. There's a playground for the kids and indoor seating. The one down side is that the indoor seating is dominated by a GIANT television. A Packers game was on when we were there, which is fine if you want to watch a Packers game, but too domineering if you don't.

• Visited September 2013